I'm a 22 year old Canadian who talks like a moron, doesn't understand Tumblr, and ships everything under the sun.

NOTE: I don't tag or TW anything, so if that's going to bother you, don't follow me. (Thank you)

1st October 2014

Post reblogged from Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret... with 70,227 notes

castleoflions:

hauntbear:

here’s a little song i like to call “i cherish our friendship so i won’t tell u i would totally have sex with you if you asked”

Source: hauntbear

1st October 2014

Link reblogged from Saucery with 1,311 notes

http://saucefactory.tumblr.com/post/98933456016/thehornybartender-kate-wisehart →

thehornybartender:

kate-wisehart:

saucefactory:

I’m sure many of you have heard of the man who recently ran into the White House grounds and made it into the actual White House, right? Well, look at the following quotes from The Washington Post explaining why the Secret…

1st October 2014

Post reblogged from kate or die! with 74,808 notes

magneito:

"feminism isn’t really about equality it’s a hate movemen-"

image

image

Source: magneito

1st October 2014

Post reblogged from What are you doing here? with 63 notes

scifigrl47:

karmayeti:

kyousayas:

promo me ill draw more yuri

follow lissa so I can have more lesbians

This seems like a worthy cause.

Source: kyousayas

1st October 2014

Quote reblogged from I really was born to meet you with 9,486 notes

HERA: who is this
ZEUS: who is what
HERA: who is this naked youth
ZEUS: youre going to have to be more specific
HERA: the one at your feet
ZEUS: oh
him
what about him
HERA: where did he come from
ZEUS: where did any of us come from
you know?
could be from the sea
or my own head
or spit up by an angry snake
hard to tell
HERA: did you kidnap him for sex
ZEUS: what
no
what?
HERA: did he kidnap you for sex
ZEUS: no
he’s
my cup guy
this is Ganymede, Official Cup Holder
he holds the cups
HERA: really
ZEUS: youve been saying forever that we need a guy to hold all the cups we use
HERA: i’ve never said that
ZEUS: someones been saying it
i just thought id save us all a little trouble
HERA: why isn’t he holding any cups
ZEUS: what
HERA: if he’s the cup holder why doesn’t he have a cup to offer me
i’m thirsty
ZEUS: I’m
EARTHQUAKE
[ZEUS raises his hands and all of Mount Olympus begins to shake violently. HERA is trapped underneath a falling rock]
ZEUS: sorry babe
cant hear you over all this earthquake

Source: laurencombeferre

1st October 2014

Post reblogged from .::No Afro, No Latina::. with 31 notes

unapologetically-black:

People who say, “money can’t buy happiness,” are either so poor they have to believe that for the sake of their own sanity… Or are rich people who never experienced financial hardship.

More than 90% of the problems I have could be solved with money… And with more than 90% of my problems gone, the other less than 10% wouldn’t bother me all that much.

1st October 2014

Photoset reblogged from unoriginal screenplay with 21,390 notes

soulpxnk:

saverockandroll-antithesis:

it looks like he started a conversation with the skeleton 

pete wentz makes an unlikely friend

Source: fobomatic

1st October 2014

Photoset reblogged from Damn it, Jim, I'm a Blogger, not a Doctor with 301,147 notes

dem-queer-animals:

solar-citrus:

CAUSE I SERIOUSLY NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS.

Don’t forget that drinking plenty of water and tea, eating a healthy diet and daily exercise will make a HUGE difference with your complexion.  Touching your face frequently is also a big no-no.  Everyone’s skin is different, so experiment with your own treatment routines and find what best suits you!!  I think this is a topic that’s almost taboo to talk about, but everyone has it, so we might as well help each other out with what we’ve found successful, right!?

an actual helpful guide for acne, plus its actually really adorable

Source: solar-citrus

1st October 2014

Photo reblogged from Damn it, Jim, I'm a Blogger, not a Doctor with 283,629 notes

sinnersandstars:

no-this-is-jarod:

they got mad

Well yeah when you make the song about the lead singers’ fathers death into a goddamn joke I’d be mad too.

sinnersandstars:

no-this-is-jarod:

they got mad

Well yeah when you make the song about the lead singers’ fathers death into a goddamn joke I’d be mad too.

Source: no-this-is-jarod

1st October 2014

Post reblogged from unoriginal screenplay with 279,575 notes

breakfastburritoe:

depressed-0bsessed:

breakfastburritoe:

Are you a fisherman because I think you’re a reel catch

You spelled real wrong.

Throw this one back into the water boys we’ve got ourselves a city slicker

Source: breakfastburritoe